Permanent makeup is a cosmetic technique which employs tattoos (permanent pigmentation of the dermis) as a means of producing designs that resemble makeup, such as eyelining (eye shadows and mascara) and other permanent enhancing colors to the skin of the face, lips and eyelids.
Permanent cosmetics can often restore scar tissue back to a more natural appearance. For example, camouflage procedure can be the best course of action when an individual's natural pigmentation process ceases to function or at an area of trauma.
This procedure is also used to produce artificial eyebrows, particularly in people who have lost it as a consequence of old age, disease, such as alopecia, chemotherapy or a genetic disturbance, and to disguise scars and white spots in the skin such as in vitiligo. And also used to restore or enhance the breast's areola, such as after breast surgery.
Consider permanent make-up can appear especially natural and attractive, when performed by a trained medical professional.
This procedure creates a natural appearing brow. Proper placement of brows will open up the eyes and often times actually changes the appearance of the shape of the face.
* Redefinition of an irregular lip line can be accomplished with a lipliner procedure.
* Restoration of color to faded lips is a much desired lip color procedure (also in men).
* Lip liner and color that doesn't fade, feather or bleed is constantly sought after by women.
* Permanent lip color helps you to look your best from the moment you wake up!
- Lash enhancement gives the natural look of fuller lashes and is part of the eyeliner procedure or can be applied without eyeliner (for example, on men or for a more natural appearance).
- Eyeliner can be used to help reshape the eye.
Alopecia (partial or full scalp/facial hair loss) patients can find much relief from permanent cosmetic procedures.
Permanent make-up is a procedure called micropigmentation, which is similar to tattooing. Permanent make-up can appear natural and attractive, when performed by a trained medical professional.
Advantages of Permanent Make-up
Permanent make-up is ideal for on-the-go women who always need to look their best but cannot afford the time to apply make-up throughout the day. At the end of the day, your make-up looks as though it was just freshened. Select your color of make-up from a wide variety of shades, or a new shade can be created for you.
Disadvantages of Permanent Make-up
The greatest disadvantage is that it is permanent. So, unless you are certain that it is what you wish, you should not have it. Further, there is a big risk in having this procedure performed by an inexperienced person. It can be hard to tell who has experience and who does not, so be sure to ask to speak with previous patients.