Micropigmentation is a revolutionary method of applying micro insertions of natural pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. The technique is medically confirmed and specifically designed to be completely safe and is commonly utilized by men and woman.
Micropigmentation procedure is used for a variety of permanent cosmetic enhancements such as:
Permanent Eyebrows or Eyebrow Shape Enhancement
Lip Liner and Lip Enhancement
Full Lip Color
Camouflage procedures for:
Hair Line Enhancement
Candidates for Micropigmentation
For anyone requiring a natural look and who want to eliminate the inconvenience of applying cosmetics every day.
The confidence of being on the beach, swimming and doing activities make you perspire and looking great all the time.
Woman with oily skin or allergies-when conventional, make-up tends to smear or fade.
• Vitiligo Patients- to conceal the white patches.
• Alopecia Universalis Patients- to create hair enhancement treatments for loss of hair for eyebrows, eyelashes and the hair line.
• Burn Survivors-to normalizes facial disfigurements and natural shapes of the facial features.
• Poor Vision & Blind Patients- those who are unable to apply make-up, this could permanently enhance facial features. People who wear glasses or contact lenses enjoy the convenience of this procedure.
• Limited Mobility- for patients who have limited use of their hands and arms will appreciate the results of Micropigmentation.
• Mastectomy Patients- are great candidates for Micropigmentation. Women with mastectomies due to breast cancer, often opt for areola restoration, which simulates the look of the nipple-areola area.