Loose Mineral Foundation:
* Tap a small amount of powder into the lid of the sifter jar and swirl your face/powder brush or a cotton ball into it. Then tap off any excess powder.
Start out using very little, as it is highly pigmented. Using a brush, tap the bottom of the handle with the brush head facing upward on a hard surface (eg. counter) It settles the powder into the brush head. Surely spread powder on clean, dry skin to evenly blend pigments.
Take into account, a little goes a long way! But, if you feel it is not enough, repeat using a light layer. You may use a shader brush to apply small amounts to the problem areas and blend well.
* For those with dry, flaky, skin, loose mineral foundation can be blended with light, daily facial moisturizer or aloe vera gel to create a cream foundation.
Firstly, moisturize as usual, and then tap a small amount of powder into the palm of your hand.
Then add a drop of moisturizer; blend together until a smooth, creamy consistency is achieved. Make use of your fingers or a makeup wedge to apply.
Loose Mineral "Glow" Finishing Powder:
- Go from a dull tired look to a perk-me-up look in a instant!
- For all skin tones.
- Dust lightly over your face or body, wear it alone, or under/over your makeup...eyes, cheeks, shoulders, etc.
Loose Mineral Matte Finishing Powders:
- For all skin tones. It is designed for people that prefer a matte finish.
- Lightly buff or dust over your makeup for the perfect flawless finish!
- Great for setting your eyeshadow too.