|• Does not enhance wrinkles like traditional powders. |
- If you have fine lines or crow's-feet, traditional makeup can cake in those places, often creating an illusion of deeper lines.
Minerals produce real health and a glow like we had in our teens and 20s through essential vitamins, antioxidants and ingredients that actually hydrate the skin and conceal wrinkles.
• Helps protect skin from sun: The sun is said to be the number-one aging agent. Mineral makeup's zinc oxide offers natural UVA-UVB protection.
• Can be used after peels.
- Skin procedures such as lasers and peels are common. Minerals are the natural alternative to calm and soothe red, bruised, itchy, inflamed and flaking skin. Therefore, this product hides imperfections, then camouflages with minerals that actually block the sun, which is crucial after aggressive treatments.
Actually, after certain treatments, you shouldn't use sunscreens. Minerals cold the skin and encourage faster healing.
• You can sleep in it! You can actually sleep with my makeup on if you need to. If you have to be up early, you apply it the night before. In addition, you may know that if you work out or have a long night, your mineral makeup, which lasts longer than traditional makeup, is absolutely going to be there.
• Makes skin look better. The old makeup expression "putting on your face" may soon be obsolete. We are sure you love when people tell that you skin looks great, because the makeup is obviously invisible. So, it can look and feel like you're wearing nothing at all, like a silky top layer of your very own skin.