|Red Lipstick for You|
|Do you really want to turn heads when walking into your next party? Red lipstick can do that for you, but first, you should know how to apply it.|
- Apply a light layer of foundation to your lips. Let them a few seconds to dry.
- Dust the lips with a layer of powder.
- Then outline lips with lipliner if your lipstick tends to bleed at the edges. Make sure that the pencil matches your lip color.
- With a brush apply color to the center of your lips first and then brush color out toward the edges. A thin wash of color is all that is needed.
- Blot lips with a tissue.
- Re-apply a second layer of lipstick with your lipbrush. The application of the second layer over a blotted first layer will ensure that your color lasts for hours.
Red lipstick is a universal classic and has yet to go out of style, according to the fashion magazines. When women assume they can't wear, they're wrong. Here you can see how.
1. The secret lies in your face skin. The paler the skin, the bigger the pop. Go light on the eyes and the blush, otherwise you’ll risk looking like a clown. For this skip eyeliner and go only for mascara (brown for blondes and redheads, black for brunettes). Make sure to apply to bottom lashes because it opens up your eyes. Dust face with powder and cheeks with a soft blush.