Make up is an art. The cosmetics is used as paints and your face is the canvas on which you try to create the desired look. But your make up shouldn't be too complicated. You can make it the way you want that it could become unique and individual. Every person has different complexion and look and the styles are different too. A style which you choose should compliment your look and make up must reflect your personality and also play up the most attractive features of your face as well as hide any flaws.
If you think that all famous stars have a flawless look every morning when they get up it is not true. They wouldn't be caught dead without make up and you shouldn't either.
But what should you do if you don't have a personal make up artist. It is not such a big problem. You won't need one if you know the Make up Basics. Here are a few tips which can help you look like a star at any time of the day:
1. The first and important step is the foundation. Your main aim is to select one which looks like you don't have any on. For example, this can be a powder that is brushed on or a liquid foundation which needs to be smoothed on. However your make up should look as natural as possible.
2. The colors of your cheeks, eyes and lips should be also in neutral colours especially if you apply your make up for the first time. Regardless of your complexion you can use such colours as browns, oranges, greens and golds, earth tones. Choose a large brush for your cheeks and apply it right along your cheekbones, then sweep the color which you have chosen towards your temples. The secret to find the path is to stuck your cheeks in like a fish and apply the color on the bony structure.
3. Lip gloss is the today's fashion trend. You need to look for the color which suits you best, give the preference to neutral tone and spread it on thick. The glossier your lips will be the better!
4. Your eyes are the center where the look will totally come together. So your eye make up should be perfect. You need to choose three colours, for example, dark brown, a burnt orange and gold. Then close your eyes and at first apply dark brown in the crease of the eye. But be careful not to go far in (towards the inside corners of your eyes).
5. The next step is to apply a burnt orange right along the top of the eyelid above your lashes. You should begin with the inside corner and work your way towards your cheek. After that apply the gold shadow on the underside of your arched eyebrow. At the end apply a black mascara on your lashes.
Now, go find yourself a mirror and marvel at the most beautiful woman the world has ever seen! Aren’t you gorgeous? Now, I have a question for you: May I have your autograph? Best wishes, Movie Star!