About Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe is one of the pillars of the Hollywood industry. An award-winning actress, a model, singer, pop icon she was a sex symbol in the 50's and 60's. Everybody loved her and her beautiful and glamorous look still lives on and modern generation and designers relive it through Marilyn Monroe hair and make up styles.
Marilyn Monroe Make up Tips
1. You should start applying your make up on a clean face. Tweeze all stray hair beneath the brow bone. Then apply moisturizer over your entire face and neck.
2. Put on some concealer under your eyes to lighten the area.
3. Take a liquid foundation an apply it starting from the center of the face and blend outward. After that apply some translucent loose powder over your face.
Marilyn Monroe Eye Make up
1. Fill your eyebrows with a golden brown eyebrow pencil. To achive a curly arch you should use short careful strokes an then blend with a good eyebrow brush. Sweep some clear mascara over the eyebrows to set the shape and color.
2. Put a medium brown eye shadow onto the crease of the eye and blend well. With outward and ownward sweeping motion apply some frosted white eye shadow right onto the lid and the browbone area.
3. Take a black liquid eyeliner and apply a thin line close to the lashline creating a downward slope.
4. Curl your eyelashes, apply a strip of false lashes towards the outer corner and cover them with black mascara which should be applied on both upper and lower lashes.
5. Finish your eye make up by drawing a thin line under your eye (starting from where the lashes start sloping downwards past the outer lashes) using a medium brown eyeshadow and a thin brush.
Marilyn Monroe Cheek and Lip Make up
1. Use a rosy pink blush for your cheeks.
2. With a red or a flesh-toned lip liner line your lips and then apply cherry red lipstick using a lip brush. Blot, re-apply and blot again.
3. Dot a lip gloss at the center of your bottom lip to make your lips appear pouty.
4. Finally, draw a beautiful Marilyn Monroe mark on the left side of your face with the help of black eyeliner pencil and apply loose powder to create a smooth finish.
Marilyn Monroe Hair Style
Your Marilyn Monroe look won't be perfect and completed without sporting a uniquely attractive Marilyn Monroe hair style: her shoulder-length hair, side parted facial faeature-enhancing style and her rolled curls. This hair style will perfectly complement the make up.