1. Your main aim is to achieve the look of a porcelain doll. The essential look of gothic Lolita involves flawless skin and perfect hair. It is not very hard to achieve this look. It is beneficial to set up a spa day one day of week ( choose weekens because you can easily run around with goop on your head and look funny).
2. Apply a hair conditioner: this can be something from a beauty store or simply use mayonnaise.
3. Take a wide toothed comb and comb the groop through your hair. Twist it up on top of your head and cover your head with either a shower cap, plastic wrap or shopping bag.
4. Apply a cleansing cream to your entire face using massage movements. Let it absorb for one minute, after that rinse it and rub on an exfoliating scrub.
5. Fill a big pot with water an set it on the stove. Wait untill it come to a boil and place it on a hot pad somewhere that you can sit comfortably bent over it.
6. Take a thick towel, holding your head above the bowl, put the towel over your head. Hold your face under the steam for about ten minutes if your skin is normal and five minnutes if you have sensitive skin. Then lift the towel and let the air in, the steam should thin a little. If there are any blackheads on your face, take a tissue and rub them gently after that.
7. Apply a face mask which suits your skin type. You can make a mask by yourself: if you have dry skin mix two egg yolks with one tablespoon of olive oil; if you skin is acne prone take one egg white whipped fluffy with one tablespoon of lemon juice. Allow it to sit for twenty minutes and then rinse your face with cool water. If you decide to purchase facial mask at the store then follow the directions written on the bottle.
8. With a damp cotton ball sweep the toner over your face. Wait until it dries, after that splash your face with water and massage your face with facial lotion. You should let it absorb for five minutes and then the excess lotion should be removed with tissues. Wash your face regularly twice a day with a clean washcloth. A washcloth should be hanged to dry after each use and replaced every two days.
9. You should exfoliate your face once a week and use an exfoliating scrub at most every other week.